Friday, February 29, 2008

I Have Been Tagged~See Nikki Here



The rules are:
1. Once tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know that they've been tagged.

Ok, #1 click above to see Nikki's blog. # 2, giggle this is it. # 3 Seven weird or random facts:

My dentist gave me my first gold crown today.
I was reminded yet again, as of late, how short and sweet life can be.
My favorite bookstore owner worked his last day today.
I will be 4 x 11 next month....a sweet co-worker told me that!
There came a day in my life when I began living by my own rules.
With age comes wisdom.
I play by the rules when I have to ~ otherwise I do what is right!!!

#4 I am only going to tag one person ~ that's what is right for me! When I was a kid you only got tagged once.....lol. I will tag that person privately ~ then they can tag someone or seven, as they choose.

#5 Hi Nikki ;o} thanks for tagging me ~ this has been the perfect answer to a daily calendar suggestion for today, leap day ~ do something that scares you....well this kinda qualifies!

No comments: